Tuesday 31 July 2012

Pennies from heaven...

What a difference a week makes! Last week on this day we were sweltering in a heatwave, but today is wet and although warm, nothing like the temperatures we had last Tuesday!

Of course, as it was raining, we were flooded with customers, which was great, but I do get annoyed when they come in and moan that we're busy...what on earth do they expect? I told one lady she should have come last week when we were empty and closing early because we had no customers!

And Sophie chose today to go to Milton Keynes with Susie so I didn't even have her to fall back on, but we did have enough staff to cover the most important jobs. I managed to escape at 4pm as Mum, Dad and I had been in before 8am to do the cleaning so I was determined to get out on time! I went to pick Sophie up from Susie's house and she gave me all the gossip on the way home!

After a long leisurely bath, I tried on my new gym gear that had arrived so I'm almost all set to be a gym bunny again...now I just need a new body!

No comments: