Monday 9 July 2012

Easy Monday!

I had an early appointment today at Chips Away in Wellingborough to get the scratches and scuffs repaired on my little Audi. I wouldn't have minded if I'd been the cause of the damage but it really irked me that I had to pay for someone else's mistakes!

Keith picked me up after seeing Mikey off to school and we had a fairly pleasant day at work. I didn't manage to get any cleaning done which I felt a wee bit guilty about, but the phones didn't stop ringing all day and we also had customers trooping in and thinking we were open! Another Play Centre owner popped in to say hello so we had a good chat about the general state of the industry, with both of us agreeing that the bead weather of late had been very good for business!

After work I went to pick up my car and was amazed at the results - they do a fantastic job at Chips Away and the nasty scratch just below the rear window is now a thing of the past. You couldn't even see a slight dent and Keith was very surprised they'd been able to repair it so well. I just hope I never have to visit them again!




No comments: