Tuesday 3 July 2012

So busy!

For some reason (probably mainly due to the weather) we were exceptionally busy at work today and it was a good job we had Sophie in to help! It rained on and off for most of the day and it felt humid and sticky as well. Not pleasant!

In the evening, as both Keith and I had been in at work, we decided to have a fish and chip supper as a treat. It worked out to be an incredibly expensive decision...

I picked Sophie up from work at 6.30pm and we went to a newly opened takeaway at our local shopping centre. Keith and I went in to order our meal and left Sophie in the car. When I went back to tell her there would be a wait she told me that a woman's trolley had hit the back of my car. The woman didn't do anything about it. I had a good look at the car but couldn't see any damage so even though the woman (elderly) was still putting her shopping in her car, I didn't say anything.

When we got home I saw a deep scratch just underneath the rear window so I was not very happy at all. To make things worse, the fish and chip supper was mediocre so all in all, not the best of evenings!

No comments: