Wednesday 4 July 2012

Not the best of days!

Today has been horrible. We have had no internet connection at work at all and despite trying all day to fix it, it still wasn't working when I left at 4pm.

First thing this morning I went to Chips Away in Wellingborough to find out how much they would charge to deal with the deep scratch and also to polish out the scuff marks on the bumper where someone else had pushed past it a few weeks ago. I'm beginning to think my shiny new car is jinxed!

Chips Away quoted me just over £300 to fix both problems and I have no choice to get them done as the car is only seven months old and I hate the thought that it's got dents already.

Sophie has spent all day at school visiting the 6th form finding out more about the courses she's doing in September. She is really looking forward to her photography course and I envy her greatly...I wish I could have done that when I was at school!

We have finally managed to shift our huge pile of washing and Keith left work early to go home and iron it all. Not a great idea in this humidity we are currently experiencing!

No comments: