Monday 30 July 2012

I join the gym...

Mum and Dad joined our local Virgin gym last week and I've decided to take the plunge and join as well, dragging Sophie along with me for moral support! I used to be a member ten years ago and I do admit I miss the spa section with the jacuzzi and sauna so I'm looking forward to going back and being a member there again.

After work Sophie and I went to sign all the paperwork and we've arranged for an induction on Thursday. Oh gawd!

Work has been relatively quiet today but one big thing I managed to achieve today was to fix our internet problems which have been plaguing us for the last few weeks. I have a feeling it was the HP wireless printer I installed as when I set up a new router and uninstalled the printer on my computer, everything worked perfectly! Hopefully that will be the end of the problems now!

Our new washing machine arrived today and Keith spent all morning getting that installed so it's been a bit of a day mucking about with machines. I have a feeling we won this time, though!

No comments: