Friday 1 June 2012

Flaming June?

Today has been cloudy and cool and the weather forecast for the weekend is much of the same. I knew it! Last week Saturday and Sunday were absolutely glorious, a perfect weekend, and as it's the Jubilee coming up I suspected that the weather would turn.

Work was pleasantly busy and it was great to get home and relax, knowing I hadn't got anywhere to go in the evening, unlike the last two Fridays! Keith went to the pub for a drink and came home with his autobiograhy of the jockey A.P. McCoy, signed by the man himself. He'd lent it to a friend who had been to the races and asked A.P. McCoy to sign it so that was a lovely gesture and much appreciated by Keith!

I had plans to stay up late and watch a film but by 11pm I was ready for my bed! Let the weekend begin!

No comments: