Sunday 17 June 2012

Father's Day lunch, then off we go!

After a morning of slight drama (work called to ask if Sophie could go in, but then she wasn't needed!) I cleaned downstairs and set the table in preparation for my parents coming around for lunch.

It's Father's Day today so when the children woke up Keith opened his cards and presents (a pair of shorts and a tee shirt) and then I prepared lunch which was very simple - salad, quiche, potato wedges and various nibbly bits.

The weather was very showery today with torrential rain one minute and bright sunshine the next. We all had a lovely lunch and after Mum and Dad had gone I had a little snooze on the sofa to refresh myself for the drive to Gravesend!

I'm not taking my laptop with me so the next time I'll be writing this will be Wednesday and I'm sure I'll have lots to write about (I hope anyway!) and some photos to post!

No comments: