Tuesday 5 June 2012

The madness continues...

It was back down to earth with a bump this morning when the alarm clock went off at 7am and I staggered into the shower to get ready for work. The rest of the house were still asleep when I left to go and do the cleaning, not the most attractive of prospects!

As we were very busy on Sunday, the place was in a complete mess and it took the three of us two hours each to put it back to normal before the public descended on us again at 10am. I think we're going to have to review this practice of us doing the cleaning in future!

I picked Sophie up from home and brought her back to work with me for the rest of the day. Our industrial estate is eerily quiet at the moment and when we left to go home in the late afternoon it was like a ghost town. Back to normal tomorrow!

Keith is almost back to his old self now and has discarded his crutches as his leg feels great. When I arrived home he'd done all the ironing which was wonderful! I cooked Moroccan chicken for dinner which didn't prove to be a hit with the children. Too many vegetables they said! Well, you can't please everyone - I enjoyed it!

No comments: