Friday 22 June 2012

Getting ready for the Big Day...

And by this I mean Sophie's prom, which by this time next week will be in full swing and then thankfully, over!

After work Sophie had her trial make-up and I have to say she looked stunning afterwards even though she is good at putting on her own make-up. While I waited I had a look through the salon brochure and I have booked a facial for myself for next week. It's about time I had some pampering as well! While we were there we also arranged for her to have her hair done and everything has been co-ordinated with the times so that is a relief. I think I will need to have next Friday afternoon off work!

The end of the week has arrived very speedily thanks to our two days away so all I can say is - thank goodness it's the weekend!


No comments: