Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bella Italia!

Sophie had her very last exam today and at 10.30 she was officially finished until term starts again in September. We celebrated by going over to the bank and then treating her to a chocolate milkshake!

After work Keith, Sophie, Mikey and I went off to Milton Keynes to do some shopping. The clothes I bought for Michael the other week didn't fit so we took them all back and instead I treated him to some new tee-shirts in River Island which were much more his style. Sophie bought her friend Susie some jewellery for her Birthday and then we went off to have a drink and a meal in one of the food areas of the shopping centre.

As it was a lovely evening we sat outside a bar and enjoyed a drink while people watching. Sophie noticed a woman walking past who looked familiar...it was Denise Welch who is appearing at the Milton Keynes theatre in Steel Magnolias! Well spotted, Sophie!

After our drink we walked over to Bella Italia, a lovely Italian restaurant that serves very good food. I had about £80 in Love2Shop vouchers so I thought I would treat the family to a meal! We had a great time with a delicious selection of starters to share, Pollo Milanese for Keith and I, Lasagne for Mikey and a Calzone pizza for Sophie. The desserts were to die for and we waddled out and back to the car feeling very satisfied!

No comments: