Friday 15 June 2012

Getting excited!

Today was my last day at work for four days - Mum, Sophie and I are off to Bruges in Belgium on Monday for two days for a post-exam treat. I've been reading up about train times as we're taking the Eurostar from Ebbsfleet very early on Monday morning and should arrive in Bruges around lunchtime, just in time to sample a couple of Belgian's famous beers! We have to change in Brussels which should be fun!

I actually like beer as long as it isn't bitter and I'm looking forward to being in the city and not having to drive. It'll be my third visit to Bruges and the first time in the summer months as before we've visited in December and early April. I'm really hoping for some sunny weather so I can take some great photographs of this very beautiful city.

After work I started packing and sorting out which clothes to take, difficult as the weather is forecast to be changeable, and making sure our passports and European health cards are packed as well. It'll be strange to be going without Keith and Mikey but I think us girls need a break and it's only two days. I've promised Mikey I will bring him back some chocolate boobies...


And Keith some beer...


Cheers!

No comments: