Monday 5 March 2012

A whole new perspective!

Today has been hard work. We're due a ROSPA inspection next week so we spent all day making sure that everything was as safe as possible. I took the hoover up to the top level of the framework and cleaned all the scaffolding and tubes which were very dusty. Seeing the play area from on high is a different experience as I don't go up there very often!

Keith and Ian (our handyman) also went up on the roof to clear a load of leaves away from one of the drainpipes so we were all shattered at the end of the day. It was lovely to get home and have a deep, hot bath to wash away all the dust that had fallen on me throughout the day!

After I dropped Keith off at the pub (Dave was much better) I went home and Sophie gave me a lovely manicure for my poor, much neglected hands!

No comments: