Tuesday 20 March 2012

Out for dinner!

This morning Keith and I just couldn't decide what to have for dinner so we decided to go to the Royal Oak for a meal as they are still doing their marvellous two for one meal deal. I'd had a busy day at work ploughing through loads of paperwork and staying late as Sophie was working, so it was a real treat to go out in the evening and be waited on.

Both Keith and I had a sirloin steak and very good it was too. We talked about holidays and Mikey admitted that he wasn't keen on being away at Christmas, something we're planning again this year. I think he just loves his home comforts, bless him, and being able to open all his presents on Christmas morning!

I'm planning a little trip away with Mum and Sophie after my daughter finishes her GCSEs in June. I've a hankering to go back to Bruges and as Keith is not keen on the city (I have no idea why) I thought it would be nice to celebrate the end of the exams by taking my mum and daughter away for a couple of days. Three women in a city stuffed full of chocolate shops is my idea of heaven!

No comments: