Sunday 22 January 2012

Yet more curtains!

This morning Keith and I drove down to his old place of work which is sadly being demolished after only being in existence for 25 years. We'd called in on Friday to have a look and spoke to one of the demolition men, explaining that Keith used to work there, almost from the first day it was built back in 1987. We took some photographs, planning to send them to his old work colleagues.



It was so sad seeing the place like that, after all it was where Keith and I met! We'll leave it a month and then go back and take more photos, just so we have something to remember it by.

In the afternoon, Sophie and I went in search of new curtains for my bedroom, to replace the ones that now don't go with the new blind! We found a pair of teal curtains in BHS  that were reduced from £130 to £39 so they did very nicely! I bought a new pair of tiebacks and we've put the old bedroom curtains on the front door which should stop the draughts! Now all I need to do is re-paint the hallway to match them! I will get there in the end!

No comments: