Saturday 14 January 2012

Working hard!

Today has been an extremely full day, a bit different to last weekend! Before taking Sophie to work, I helped Keith put up the new blind in our bedroom. It's a lovely blind, but when it was up I realised it didn't really go with the curtains! Oops!

Trying not to think about it, I drove Sophie off to work and then Keith, Mikey and I went off to Tesco to buy a special meal for tomorrow night. It's my birthday on Sunday and I opted for one of the Tesco meals for £10 (well, two actually!) instead of going out. We'd been looking at pubs and a lot of them weren't doing food on Sunday night so I was quite happy at the thought of staying at home with a nice meal and a bottle of wine and then snuggling up on the sofa afterwards!

Back home Keith put the other two blinds up in the kitchen while I got on with cleaning the house as Mum and Dad are coming around for a meal tonight. The kitchen looked great with the new blinds but the paint I'd originally chosen won't match so I need a much creamier colour. It's a good job I put them up first!

We had a lovely meal in the evening and a really good laugh so it was a great way to spend a Saturday night!

No comments: