Sunday 8 January 2012

Success!

It was a good thing I didn't get my blinds yesterday as I found them in John Lewis today! They're not up yet so I'm not going to get too excited, but I found two matching ones for the kitchen and a lovely Roman blind for the bedroom which mum bought me as an early Birthday present. The two kitchen blinds were in the sale so I was really pleased!

Sophie had wanted to go shopping with Susie so Mum and I had a few hours to look around ourselves without being dragged into New Look and H&M. We had lunch in John Lewis and a good browse in M&S where I treated Mikey to some new pyjamas and bought some socks for myself! I know how to live!!

The sales were still on but the frenzied shopping was long gone and I was really glad I was still able to make use of some bargains, including a purple throw for the sofa in our living room. Mum and Dad have just taken delivery of a new three piece suite so they'd given us theirs, which was almost brand new. However it's a lovely cream colour and I could see the cats making it dirty when they sleep on it so I bought a chenille throw in BHS for them to lie on...the things we have to do!

No comments: