Saturday 21 January 2012

Another busy Saturday!

Saturdays are no longer as relaxing as they once were, as we have to get Sophie up and out for 12pm for when she starts work and then I can't really relax and settle to anything until I go to pick her up at 4pm again. This morning, to add to my driving chores, I dropped Keith off at Tesco before going back to collect the children and drive Sophie to work.

Back at home at last, I had a quick shower and then went to a local framers to see about getting a photo I took in Lanzarote framed. I'd had it blown up to poster size by Snapfish and I wanted it professionally framed to hang in the hallway.

This is the one!
 Whilst there, I also booked a hair appointment for me and Sophie as a cut is way overdue! We both look like shaggy monsters! Sophie phoned me from work to say that as we were so busy, she had to stay on an extra half hour...gawd!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic Jane, bet it looks fantastic poster-size. Cherylx

Janie said...

Thank you Cheryl! xx