Wednesday 9 June 2010

Tuesday 8 June

My laptop is playing up at the moment and last night made a very funny sound as well as being hot, so I turned it off and gave it a rest!

Yesterday at work was busy - we only had Polly in so we were caught up with giving her a hand over lunchtime and looking after the Reception desk. I managed to escape at 4pm as Keith was doing a favour for a friend and wanted to use my car! While he was gone I dug over the front garden which was made much easier by all the rain we've had lately. The bushes have made a remarkable come-back since slasher-Keith pruned them and they're looking beautiful and healthy now, which is a relief. The new plant I put in is growing by the day but the lupins are looking a bit sorry for themselves! I think I'll give in trying to grow them!

We had more rain and thunder in the early evening as we sat in the conservatory. I love this sort of weather - it's so dramatic and interesting!

No comments: