Thursday 17 June 2010

Clearing the air...

I lost my temper this morning. I very rarely lose my temper but this morning I'd had enough of everything and unfortunately, Keith felt the full blast! We'd had to do the cleaning and what should have taken me 30 minutes, took a full hour, then something fell off the hoover which had only been repaired the day before... Then Keith turned up to claim my car for yet another favour for a friend and moaned that the fuel light was on... As it had only just appeared on my way into work and I hadn't had the time to put more diesel in, he was subjected to the full fury of my frustration which was a bit of a hangover from yesterday.

Anyway...he went off and when he came back all was sweetness and light. Mum and I sloped off to the garden centre at lunchtime where I bought some compost for three plants that I'd been given. When I got home I planted them up and also "pricked out" my four little baby tomato plants and re-potted them. I'm hoping soon we'll be eating our own produce!

The evening was spent at Sophie's school watching her pick up an award for a contribution to her house...she thinks it was because of some hampers she made up and distrubuted to the elderly in the village. It was very pleasant to eventually get home and have a nice cold drink!

No comments: