Monday 14 June 2010

Ouch!

I'm in pain...I was hoovering the carpet at work today when I dropped the metal pipe on my toe. The pain was excrutiating as it landed on my nail which has turned blue. So I've been hobbling about all afternoon and putting up with a constant throbbing pain! I really don't need this today!

Apart from that, it's been ok today. Mum and I went over to Tesco to buy a new playhouse for the one that's been almost destroyed. I suspect that children over the age of two have been sitting on the roof which has cracked and is a safety hazard. We picked one out in Tesco and paid for it, but when we got it to my car we couldn't get it over the raised part of the floor in front of the back seat...Hmm! It wouldn't go in the boot either so we had no option but to take it all out of the box and leave the cardboard in the Tesco cage! Ooops!!! I think I'm going to have to get myself an estate car next!

2 comments:

kitchen princess said...

Oh no, I feel for you. I stubbed my toe about a month ago and it hurt for over a week. Hope it feels better soon.

Janie said...

Thank you! I knew I should have worn boots today instead of open-toed sandals, but I thought it was summer!

;)