Friday 25 June 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Today was long and slow. We were quiet again, but at least we had more customers in when I left at just before 4pm. It's been another warm and sunny day and the weather is set to continue like this until the weekend and into next week.

Sue came around for a drink in the evening and I bought another bottle of the Freixenet Cava which disappeared in a flash! It really is very drinkable and I might just treat myself to a case. We had a good giggle over delicious nibbles of olives, hummus and nachos so I really didn't fancy any dinner!

2 comments:

kitchen princess said...

I love cava, had a funny with it in a psoh hotel in Barcelona, had left a bottle on the hotel room floor, went to share one of their rose petal baths and heard a massive pop. Cava had opened itself and was spurting over the carpet. Thank goodness it was not red!

Janie said...

LOL!! Sounds like you had a great time though!