Monday 7 October 2013

Strange Monday!

I awoke this morning after a series of bizarre dreams, which included stealing onions and hiding them in the bodice of my dress (I think I was dreaming of a past age!) and living in a house on the banks of a river which then disintegrated and fell into the water!

It took me several minutes to bring myself back into the real world and remember that it was Monday again and time for work! Our cleaner had taken the day off today so that meant we had to spend most of the day cleaning which wasn't a pleasant prospect!

A strange thing happened today - we heard a bang on one of our Fire Exit doors and when we went to investigate we found a dead pigeon lying next to the door. We can only think it was chased by other birds as I can't imagine why a pigeon would suddenly decide to commit suicide! The poor thing was still warm and it was quite heartbreaking to see it lying there so perfect yet so lifeless.

After work it was off to the gym and my daughter worked very hard for a change! I manged to sneak in four lengths of swimming but the pool was packed and very choppy! It was like swimming in the sea!

No comments: