Monday 14 October 2013

A somewhat stressful day!

Today's been hard work! We decided to scrub the floor in our seating area and also try and clean a section of carpet that was stained, and I really wish we hadn't bothered! We've just bought a new Vax carpet cleaner and at the end of the day we came to the conclusion that it's OK for dealing with spills and light stains but we really need an industrial carpet cleaner to deal with a larger area of the floor. It should be OK for use at home though!

The tiled floor didn't look as good as it normally did so I felt we'd wasted most of the day cleaning and it didn't look any different!

As I was on my feet all day (in my boots that have a fair-sized heel on them) my feet were a little achey when it was time to go to the gym...Sophie and I decided to give it a miss tonight and went home where I jumped straight into the bath for a long soak!

No comments: