Thursday 17 October 2013

Busy day!

We had more appointments today as Mikey wanted his hair cut before he goes on his Army Camp weekend. I told him repeatedly to meet me after school as otherwise he would go off to camp with his hair covering his ears and no doubt get into trouble! He frequently forgets to meet me if we have to go anywhere after school but today he surprised me by appearing as I waited up the road! This made Sophie mad as she'd been looking all over school for him.

This annoyance brimmed into a full row between the two of them in the short distance from school to work so it was a relief when I took Mikey to have his hair cut. I sat and read the shop's copy of Tatler magazine so that was very relaxing for me!

I had intended to go straight back to work after the haircut as Sophie was working until 6pm but Mikey insisted we go home so he could shower off all the little hairs that were covering his neck and irritating him. In the short time at home I made a rice pudding for dessert later on and used a recipe from the Hairy Bikers' "Mum's Know Best" book. I'm quite getting the hang of following recipes!

No comments: