Tuesday 22 October 2013

All change!

After work today Sophie had an eye test at the Optician's. She has glasses to wear for reading and looking at screens, but she has complained lately of things appearing fuzzy. The optician gave her a thorough check and came to the conclusion, that like me, she is very slightly short-sighted. I remember being about her age when I discovered that I couldn't see things clearly at a distance so it looks like she's taking after me!

Once we finished at the Optician's and picked her out a new pair of glasses (thankfully free - I steered her away from the Designer section!) we went and had her photograph taken for her provisional licence and for her passport renewal. Her passport runs out in May next year so now is the time to get it renewed but we have to send it off to the DVLA first to prove that she is who she says she is on her licence! Bah! Paperwork!

No comments: