Tuesday 29 October 2013

Busy, but not too busy!

This week will show us whether the new indoor play centre is really having an effect on us. This morning we had a satisfying queue of people waiting to come in and overall, it's been a good day. Not hectically busy so we can't cope, but a steady stream of customers choosing to visit us, which we are very grateful for.

I did pop down to Riverside at about 2pm and was horrified at the amount of cars parked along the side of the road. Their car park is about half the size of ours so it's difficult to tell if they were as busy, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to leave my car parked on the road as there were several lorries about, including two huge car transporters.

After work I went to Sophie's school to give blood and experienced the new chairs! Sophie was supposed to have come with me but a crowd of them are having a party tonight and I didn't think it was a good idea for her to have some drinks after donating a pint. I enjoyed the new recliner chairs (so much better than the rickety beds!) and was rewarded with a cup of hot chocolate and a biscuit...I'm easily pleased!

No comments: