Wednesday 16 October 2013

Early morning chores!

Today started off a little bit frantically as the children and I had a dentist appointment at 8.30am in Northampton. We made sure we set the alarm this morning as we had to be up and out by 7.45am!

The traffic seems a lot worse this year for some reason and I really dread the journey into work every morning, especially if I have to drop Sophie off at school on the way. The village where the children's school is constantly grid-locked and the amazing thing is that they're still building more houses!

We made it to the dentist with plenty of time to spare and we all had a check-up with me lying prone as he gave my teeth a clean, something I hate! Mikey is the next one to need braces so he's been referred to the Orthodontist as well.

The children came back to work with me for half an hour and stuffed themselves with breakfast before Keith dropped them back at school. After that, peace reigned!

No comments: