Monday 1 October 2012

Who needs the gym?

When we have cleaning to do at work on a Monday?!

Today has been hard work - Keith and I spent the morning scrubbing the floors, which, on reflection, wasn't the best thing to do today as we had so many people in the building that at one point I wanted to scream and run away! We had our alarm company in fitting a new camera at the entrance to the car park, a man who had come in to test one of our bouncy castles and the telephone just didn't stop ringing. Every time I tried to carry on with the buffing someone else would stop and ask me a question!

Eventually though it was all done and when Sophie and I left at just after 4pm to go to the gym the place gleamed. Despite working hard all day I worked hard on the machines and it was sheer heaven to sink into the warm water of the spa afterwards! I have tomorrow off work - more bliss!


No comments: