Wednesday 3 October 2012

All work and some play!

Sophie had a late night at school this evening as it was an "intake" day when prospective pupils and their parents have a look at what's on offer. She was there to do some work in the photography studio and judging by her comments when I picked her up, she enjoyed every minute of the four hours she spent "working"!

As she was late at school we went to the gym at around 7.30pm and had a good workout. I really enjoy visiting the gym later as I can plug myself into one of the machines and watch TV! Wednesday night is Watchdog so I attach my ear-phones to the socket and the minutes whizz by!

We had a lazy swim afterwards (as well as the gym session Keith and I had walked up to mum and dad's earlier in the evening) and a dip in the jacuzzi and then it was home and a quick bite to eat before bed!


No comments: