Monday 8 October 2012

Not again!

Today was much less fraught than last Monday, thank goodness,with only one extra person in doing some work for us so it was lovely and peaceful.

I went off to the bank and had a shock when I saw the speed camera again. I was doing 31mph and so I'm praying that I won't get a fine but these days you never know...If I have, I'm going to contest it!

I spent the afternoon painting and then it was off to the gym after work. I seem to have bags more energy at around 4pm in the afternoon and I certainly worked harder than I did yesterday morning so maybe that's the optimum time for me! We had a quick dip in the spa and the saunarium (not as hot as the sauna) and then it was time to venture out into the gloomy evening. We met Liam coming in as we were going out and chatted about wine...always a good subject to discuss!

No comments: