Wednesday 31 October 2012

Liquid bliss!

After work Sophie and I met Mum and Dad at the gym all ready to do a good workout...only there was one problem - Sophie forgot her trainers!

Leaving Mum and Dad to get on with their sessions, Sophie and I went straight to the pool and had almost an hour of swimming which was great, especially as the pool wasn't crowded at all. I made Sophie swim up and down almost continuously, to make up for not doing our exercises upstairs, so I think we burned off lots of calories!

Mum and Dad joined us for a short while and then it was into the spa to relax which was heavenly!

The journey home was not very blissful, though as it was pouring with rain and blowing a gale. I didn't think, with the terrible weather, we would get many trick or treaters, but I was very wrong! We had a steady procession of ghosts, ghouls, draculas and witches throughout the evening but thankfully we had more than enough treats to keep them happy!

No comments: