Saturday 27 October 2012

Computer problems

I have spent most of today grappling with our home computer as we have lost the internet connection. There was obviously a problem on Thursday night as our Anti-virus programme kicked in and said that it had pounced on a threat.

Keith and I dropped Sophie off at work and then went to PC World to buy a new wireless adapter to try that first, but that didn't really solve it. I then restored the computer back to Tuesday of last week before the virus threat and it worked! Keith was very impressed so I just hope the solution is permanent!

The weather has certainly turned colder over the last couple of days and we had some sleety rain this afternoon, right after I washed my car. Typical! The clocks go back tonight so it really feels like summer is over and winter is on its way.

Sophie and I went for a swim after she finished work and at one point we had the entire pool to ourselves. Bliss!

No comments: