Saturday 29 September 2012

Sunset watch.

It's been another beautiful day today but the heat has certainly gone out of the sun! I made the most of the good weather by tidying up the front garden and washing my car in the morning - we've had a long run of sunny Saturdays!

After I picked Soph up from work we went to the gym and I swam while Sophie talked. She really doesn't like swimming so although we were in the pool for half an hour I felt like I'd hardly done any exercise at all! I managed to persuade her to come into the steam room and sauna with me as I thought the heat would do her cold good!

Back home I felt bored and restless (Keith was flicking between the Ryder Cup and the football) so Sophie and I went out again to try and capture the sunset which was almost perfect, the glowing orb sinking slowly over the horizon while the sky and fluffy clouds turned peachy-pink. Then it was home to dinner and a glass or two of St Emilion, on special in Tesco!

No comments: