Monday 17 September 2012

Manic Monday!

It was certainly all happening at work today! We had the electricians in doing some essential work, a carpet fitter laying down new flooring under the framework, our burglar alarm company in to do their six monthly check and our pest control man who comes in every three months to check on our rodent traps!

Keith and Ian were also in and working through the long list of jobs I'd given them and with the phones ringing it was all very busy indeed! To make it all worse, our coffee machine was refusing to dispense any coffee, so needing a fix of caffeine desperately, I drove over to a local garage and bought three lattes and some pastries to keep us going throughout the morning!

I volunteered to do the bank run and bought lunch for all of us while I was out. The afternoon was spent tidying up the car park and then hoovering up all the dust that the electricians had dislodged! After picking up Sophie it was time for the gym and although I was a wee bit weary I did my usual workout and then went thankfully home to have a long hot bath! Bliss!

No comments: