Tuesday 25 September 2012

Mistaken identity!

Sometimes I feel like I make such an idiot of myself, when really it's not even my fault! Mum told me that this morning one of the girls who works for us at the weekend, Hannah, was coming in to see me and as we've been holding indvidual meetings recently I wasn't too surprised, despite this particular girl saying she couldn't come during the week!

Anyway, Polly popped in and said that Hannah was here but when the girl appeared she certainly wasn't the Hannah I was expecting! It turns out she was a friend of our weekend receptionist who'd come in for a job interview! She completely threw me which made me feel like a complete idiot! Of course, I hadn't prepared anything, and had actually taken out our Hannah's file as well!

To give myself a bit of space I handed her a job description and an application form (that I was going to send her in the post) and managed to pull myself together!

Luckily the rest of the day went a lot more smoothly and Sophie and I went home, me to do some exercises on the Wii and her to complete a mound of homework. We had planned to go for a walk and capture some changing Autumnal leaves but the weather turned very wet and blustery so we postponed it until later in the week and just enjoyed watching the wild wind out of the window!

No comments: