Saturday 15 September 2012

Another busy Saturday

Today I had a hair appointment (the ends of my locks are a bit ratty) and I'd made it for 12.15, just after Sophie is supposed to start work. Only she wasn't working today...

We both went off into town, I had my tresses chopped by two inches and then we drove all the way over to Market Harborough as Sophie refused to go into Northampton town. I can't say I blame her for that, though! After mooching around MH (I tried on a pair of trousers a size smaller than I normally wear in Monsoon and they were loose on me!) we went back home, picked up our gym bags and headed off to Virgin for a swim. It was a little bit busier than last week, but Mum and Dad were there so we did a few lengths (I did considerably more than my daughter who really does not like swimming) and then relaxed in the spa.

After getting home I dumped my swimsuit and towel in the washing machine and headed off to the pub to meet Keith, ordering a Chinese takeaway for us all on the way. It's Saturday...time for a treat! Keith and I spent an exceedingly pleasant hour in the pub and then it was home to devour dinner. I was super hungry!

No comments: