Sunday 2 September 2012

A little shopping trip

We were a bit overdue a shopping trip so today Sophie, Mum and I went over to Milton Keynes, had lunch at Caffe Italia and then hit the shops. Sophie needed a new bag for school while I wanted some new tee-shirts for the gym.

Sophie soon found what she wanted in River Island and also spotted a new jacket which her doting Nan paid for, much to my bemusement. We had a slight tiff in the shop as Sophie can certainly spend her money and I always come over as the moany mum as I'm looking ahead to things she's going to need and want such as driving lessons next year and a little runabout! Hmmm!

I never managed to get any tee-shirts. I had a look in M&S but they were all very boring so I returned home bagless. After a cup of tea at Mum's we went home and I made up for it a little by buying some Californian Pinot Noir from the Tesco Wine Club and then ordering the film "Sideways" which I love. I can now watch the film and drink the wine at the same time!

No comments: