Monday 10 September 2012

Cleaning!

Today has been the first Monday we've closed for what seems like ages so we had lots of cleaning to catch up with. Keith came into work with me and helped Ian, our handyman, put up a new shelf in the kitchen while Mum, Dad and I cleaned all the framework and four of the tube slides. They were very dusty and Dad said that we could easily have grown potatoes on them! The culmination of seven weeks of children playing!

We worked steadily until 3pm and after I'd picked up Sophie from school we headed to the gym but tonight both of us didn't feel like doing a full workout so we did our weights and I did twelve minutes on the cross-trainer (a record for me) where I had a very good view of the pool. Watching the swimmers power up and down certainly made the time go fast!


No comments: