Friday 10 February 2012

An unwelcome discovery...

Mum and I went off to the bank this afternoon in my car and mum noticed what looked like a nasty crack in the windscreen. Thinking it was just a water mark from the melting snow, I was very upset to discover that it was actually a crack and was caused by a stone hitting my windscreen the day before, when we drove to Ikea.

I was very annoyed and even more upset to find out that my excess for windscreen replacement was £100! Not what I really need right now! I arranged to have it replaced on Sunday, but in the meantime I have to be careful it doesn't spread further.

As I was home from work at a relatively reasonable time, Sophie and I went for a walk in the snow and very restorative it was, too! The peace and quiet over the fields was like a balm to my stressy soul and when we got back, very cold, but happy, I felt a lot better!

No comments: