Thursday 9 February 2012

A trip to Ikea and more snow...

I was at home until 10am this morning, speaking to AOL and failing to get onto the internet yet again. They've now booked us an engineer to come out next Tuesday so I'm really hoping that will get us sorted.

At work we were busy but it quietened down in the afternoon so we were able to escape to Ikea in Milton Keynes as we needed some stuff for work. The sky looked a bit ominous and the forecast was for snow to hit us in the evening.

We bought lots of things for work and I treated myself to a new shelf for the bedroom, to put our Sky box and DVD player on, which should free up the chest fo drawers I have. I want Keith to put the television on the wall so we can move the drawers to another place. I'm sure he won't be very happy with me!

We managed to get home before it started snowing and I spent a very pleasant evening relaxing and doing very little!

No comments: