Friday 24 February 2012

It's Friday...again!

We were in early cleaning today and I felt a wee bit tired, as if I have a cold coming, which should serve me right after I was crowing about hardly having any colds yesterday!

At 10am I took the Audi over to Wellingborough to get the scratch removed and when I went to pick her up I was over the moon with the results from Chips Away who did a fantastic job and charged me only £30. Now I just hope nothing else will go wrong with  my new car and to celebrate I'm going to transfer my private plate to the Audi next week. I just hope that will be a new start!

In the evening I took Mikey to a Sleepover party at a friend's house where the mother must be either very stupid or very brave as there were 9 boys staying the night! Rather her than me!

No comments: