Wednesday 22 February 2012

Grey all day...

It's been yukky today, and funnily enough, when I looked back at my previous diaries (I keep a note of the weather each day...how sad am I?) I noticed that the weather was the same on the same day for the last two years...spooky, huh?

Anyway, my mood has not improved very much, it certainly matches the weather! Keith came into work with me, but he was late so I was left to fend for myself first thing. I had two difficult customers in, one complaining that she thought she'd come to the wrong place as there were no signs (despite a huge one at the entrance) and the other was a man I just could not understand, which made me feel very stupid and embarrassed!

Luckily, things improved after that with the help of a strong coffee or two! I was going to try and give caffeine up for Lent but it's proving almost impossible!

No comments: