Sunday 12 February 2012

Car trouble

After a very slow start Soph, mum and I went off to Milton Keynes and this time we took Susie with us. I took Dad's car as the Passat is playing up (now she's retired, she's refused to start so Keith needs to buy her a new battery) and my little A1 was awaiting a new windscreen. Susie lives down a very bumpy track and with all the snow I did wonder whether we'd make it, but it was fine and we didn't get stuck!

The girls went off to shop while Mum and I meandered about and had a nice leisurely look in the shops. My mobile rang and it was Keith to tell me that Autoglass couldn't fit my windscreen as he had the wrong one with him. Grrrr! It was re-scheduled for Tuesday and will be done at work which should be fun as the car park will no doubt be full!

Sophie stayed at Susie's house overnight for a sleepover and it was very quiet at home in the evening with just us and Mikey. Not sure I'd want that all the time!

No comments: