Monday 7 March 2011

Sunday 6 March and more domestic bliss!

Well, all was pretty quiet last night even with two more children in the house! After breakfast Keith and I went off to get the Sunday papers and called in to see mum and dad on the way home. Jakey-lad was his usual affectionate self (wish our cats were!) and I made extra fuss of him as he's just been diagnosed with having an over-active thyroid gland, poor thing. Mum and Dad are having to fork out a fortune in vet's fees but he's worth it and he'll be on tablets for the rest of his life.

Back home I tackled Keith's car which was a disgrace, it was so filthy. By the time I finished and looked at my own mud-splashed vehicle I was running out of energy so took it through the carwash! I then cleaned it inside and removed about a tonne of sweet papers, drink bottles and other rubbish! Grrr!  No doubt the cats will walk all over both of them tonight and decorate the paintwork with their muddy footprints!

No comments: