Wednesday 2 March 2011

Out and about...

Today I have spent more time out of the office than in it, which has been enjoyable! One of the tyres on my car had a slow puncture so on the way to work this morning, Keith and I dropped the car into a local tyre repair business who would fix it for me. Once that was done we headed into work and spent the next hour in a flurry of activity opening up. We then went off to Booker to get some essential stuff for the kitchen and called into Halfords on the way to buy a new bulb for one of my headlights...there's not a week goes by when I don't have to do something to my car!

When we returned to work, the car was ready so we sped off to collect it and take Keith's car back home and then popped into the bank and Tesco...phew!! I must admit it's made a change to be out and about because the last week or so I haven't left work except to do the banking run so it was lovely in the afternoon to see the sun come out and blue sky appear. It's still a bit chilly though so I don't think Spring is here just yet!

No comments: