Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spring is in the air!

Today I didn't need to wear a coat as it was so mild! It's been lovely!

Despite the warmer temperatures, we were still busy at work. I popped off to Booker and when I got back the didicars had been delivered, which was good news. We also had a visit from a friend who manufactures bouncy castles. He'd come in to talk to us about extending our tots area and putting in some new equipment. As he is serious eye-candy we spent a very pleasant hour discussing what we could do to add new things over a cup of coffee. I have no idea what it will cost (too much probably) but we can dream!

2 comments:

kitchen princess said...

It has been warm today. For the first time this year I was able to sit indoors without a fleece on.

Janie said...

It's been lovely and yesterday was even warmer!