Thursday 31 March 2011

End of my week!

Today the weather has been the exact opposite of yesterday. No wonder in this country we're all so obsessed with our climate and what nature throws at us! This afternoon has been beautiful, warm and sunny but as the morning started out damp and chilly, we weren't too worried!

This week has dragged and I've no idea why. It feels like it's taken me an age to get to this evening and the prospect of the day off tomorrow. It's a lovely feeling, I have to admit, to know that the weekend has started early!

I'm off out tonight with some girly friends to a Vietnamese restaurant, which I'm looking forward to. I've never eaten Vietnamese food before, but looking at the website menu, it looks very similar to Thai. I love trying new food and I'm in the mood for something fishy tonight!

No comments: