Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cool mornings...

Yesterday morning, thinking it was still mild, I came out of the house without a coat and received a bit of a shock in the freezing temperature! The last two days have been sunny but there's been a mist hanging over the fields and it was a shame that I didn't have the time to go out and take some photographs.

Monday was busy with cleaning and it was lovely to get home in the evening and relax. Today has been equally busy, but with paperwork and trying to find lots of things for our work experience girl to do, to make sure she is kept busy and not bored. She's the same age as Sophie and I would hate to think that she dreads coming into work with us but I'm hoping that over the next couple of days she'll get to have a better understanding of how we do our day-to-day business.

I was the last person out tonight at work, and although I don't mind being in the building in the morning on my own, being there in the evening tends to creep me out a bit. I said goodbye to Jenny who covers Reception for us on a Tuesday and heard a noise. I stood still and listened and couldn't make out where it was coming from. It sounded like a bird and I was just on the point of running out of the building when I realised it was coming from a V-Tech toy in one of the party rooms...Phew! I turned it off (the battery was obviously running low) and went thankfully home!

No comments: