Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tummy troubles

This morning my normal routine was interrupted by Sophie calling me at work to tell me she felt sick and could I pick her up from school. I went haring off to pick her up and became embroiled in the terrible traffic that surrounds her school at 8.30am. After I eventually found her (a lack of communication) I took her back to work and then home where she wrapped herself in my dressing gown and lay on the sofa covered by her quilt. Telling Keith to keep an eye on her, I went back to work hoping that it wasn't serious.

Which it wasn't! The next time I phoned her at home she was eating a jam sandwich and when I got home she was absolutely fine, just a little pale. After declaring she didn't want any dinner, she managed to eat a good plateful so it's back to school for her tomorrow!

Keith and I put the new plants in the garden so it looks a little better.


I put the lupins in next to the wall so hopefully we should have a show of colour soon.


After dinner, we watched Blitz Street that I recorded from last night. I suggested to Sophie that she watch it to tie in with what she's doing at school, but she was more interested in reading her new book from Amazon that arrived today - minutes after I drove her home!

No comments: