Saturday 3 April 2010

Entertaining

I dropped Sophie off at work today as she's going to help out with mum and dad. I felt so guilty as I drove away but there's no way I could spend all day working and then come home to get the house ready for tonight.

It's been better weather than forecast today with lots of sunshine and, as yet, no showers. I made a quick trip to Tesco and it was manic! I'm so glad I only had a few things to get. I bought Sophie a cake for Monday and a book that I'm hoping she'll like. She knows that she's got the wrestling to go to next week in lieu of a big party and lots of presents.


Good news with the complaint to Beckworth Emporium, though! A very nice man called David apologised and sent me a £5 voucher which arrived today! I'll have fun spending it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie,

Sorry to hear about your trip to Tesco's and how many people were there,I wondered why there was hardly any cars on the road when I drove down to B&Q lol.We made that same mistake once and quickly learnt our lesson...
Good news with the £5 voucher from Beckworths.You will be be able to take it to their 1st Anniversary night next week and spend it on more sandwiches...or not.

Hope you all have a great Easter and manage to find some time to relax.

Wendyxx

Janie said...

Thanks very much, Wendy. Today is going to be taken at a very slow pace!

I hope you have a great Easter, too and enjoy the (hopefully) good weather.

Janie xx